Pages

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Fall is in the air!

Have you tried out i-top tool yet?  Looking for some fun ways to use this fun tool?
Then check out this amazing layout & tutorial by DT member, Monique!




"Fall is in the Air"

Hello Imaginisce fans! It’s Monique today sharing a Fall (pumpkin) layout on which I used a brad I created with the I-Top tool. In this post I’ll show you how very easy it is to make these! 

But first things first, here’s my layout using the fabulous Bushel o’ Fall collection.



Now let me show you how I made this brad: 




Step 1: Choose a size for your punch and brad. I used the 22 mm (medium).



Step 2: Place the punched out paper shape on top of the shell (I always use a glue dot to keep my paper shape in place, but you don’t have to) and place them on your tool.



Step 3: Squeeze your tool and release:



Step 4: Fold the paper tabs inside the shell.




Step 5: Turn your tool around and place the brad base in the tool 



Step 6: Squeeze until you hear a popping sound which means the brad clicked together.



And that’s it. Now you have the perfect – coordinating – brads!!




Easy Peasy! Hope you found this helpful, if you have any questions just let me know! 

Now I have a few more photos, a couple of close-ups from the rest of the page: 





This is it! Thank you so much for letting me share and for stopping by our blog today! Happy scrapping!

Supplies Used: 
Imaginisce Bushel o’ Fall: patterned paper, die-cuts; Brad Daddies; American Crafts: cardstock (black). Tools: Imaginisce I-Top tool, Silhouette Cameo, Martha Stewart leave punch. 

1 comment:

TracyM #6773 said...

FABULOUS layout Monique, LOVE the background paper and big pumpkin!!! Your big brad is so cool - thank you for sharing your tutorial, very practical details included, they look like so much fun to create and hope to get this cool tool one day :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails