Pages

Friday, November 14, 2014

Beautiful Art

The colours in the new collection , Family Fun, are so eye-catching! You can't help but love it!!




"Beautiful Art" layout


Hello Imaginisce fans! It’s Monique today, sharing an artsy “Family Fun” layout. I so love this collection! It’s awesome that this collection covers so many subjects (like sports, zoo, art) and that the B-sides of every page is of a warm and vibrant color! This makes the collection super versatile so you can use it for almost every photo you have!


The photos I scrapped are from almost 3 years ago and have been in my “to scrap” stash for just as long. But as I could never decide on the collection to use, they stayed there … until now!! Isn’t this collection just perfect?! And because I wanted to use every single B-side of all the papers in the collection, I decided to create a pie-chart so I could do just that. I love the result! 



When I had added the machine stitching to my page (which is always the last thing I do), I decided my page looked too “clean” for the photos. So I grabbed my Imaginisce “D-Stress” tool and sanded the edges of my red-chequered back ground page and added a few paint splatters. And that did the trick!  


Can’t wait to see what you’ll do with this collection!! If you use it, don’t forget to share your project on our facebook page so we can admire it too! 


 Have a great day and thank you so much for visiting Imaginisce’s blog today! 


Supplies:
Imaginisce: patterned paper, die-cuts, sticker (Family Fun), brad daddies 16mm; American Crafts: cardstock (white) and foam letter Thickers; Bazzill Basics: cardstock (kraft); Studio Calico: Mister Huey’s color mist. Tools: Imaginisce I-Top tool, I-Top punch, D-Stress Cordless Engraver/Paper Edger tool; Silhouette Cameo; Aigger sewing machine. 

1 comment:

AlTeRiN fOoL said...

Such a cute layout. Love how you used the tool.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails