Pages

Friday, May 29, 2015

Meet Me in the Sunshine

The bright & cheerful colours of the Heartland Farm collection look amazing against a white background as seen here in Monique's amazing layout!


Monique Liedtke


Hello everyone! It's Monique here with another Heartland Farm layout. The photo I used is not farm related at all, it's my daughter trying on fun glasses in a shop in Spain during our vacation last year. And I think this collection is perfect for this photo!! The colors match my photo to a tee and the designs of the papers are perfect too.


I always love to use one of the many fabulous Imaginisce tools for my projects. In this case I used the I-Rock tool to accentuate the flowers by adhering a couple of red colored Glam Rocks:


The die-cuts in this collection are fabulous! I especially love those jars and the sunflowers!


But the denim pockets are my very favorites! 


Supplies:
Imaginisce: patterned paper, cardstock die-cuts, denim pockets (Heartland Farm), Glam Rocks; American Crafts: cardstock, Thickers. Tools: Imaginisce I-Rock tool, I-Rock Jewel Tray and Lighted Tweezers. Other: Silhouette Cameo.

Thank you so much for visiting our blog today. Hope you'll have a wonderful day!
Monique

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails