Pages

Monday, June 27, 2016

Instalove

This week we asked our DT to create projects that revolved around Social Media. And they came up with some great ideas.



Nathalie Leonelli



Hi there! Did you know that June 29th is Social Media Day? When I found out, I decided to use it as a prompt to look into my online habits. The conclusion: I am addicted to Instagram!!!
The layout I am sharing today was created mostly with the Sunny collection as well as a few items from my stash (see list of supplies below):



The design is based on a Pagemaps sketch from February 2016. 
I created a frame with strips of patterned paper and positioned my photo on one of the strips. The journaling sneaks out of one side and I made the title pop by placing white Thickers on top of hot pink cardstock.
Here are a couple of close-ups:




Here's one last look at the whole 8.5x11 page:



We are all on social media these days but they evolve and we do as well. As I wrote in my journaling above, I went from forums and blogs to mostly Instagram which I am sure will be replaced down the line by something else, hence the idea of recording it on a page! And lastly, include the "tool" you use to get online because that will change even faster! Imagine seeing a page about the computer or phone your parents or grandparents were using ;)

As this is my last project for Imaginisce, I would like to thank Cari, our design team coordinator for selecting me to join the team! It has been fun, I have made new friends and I wish her and the other designers the best!

Supplies:

Imaginisce: patterned papers, American Crafts: fabric Thickers, cardstock, Simple Stories: die-cut, Studio Calico and Scraptastic Club: wood veneers, Scraptastic Club: flair button.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails