Pages

Monday, May 18, 2015

Sweet

We are just loving the creations that our Design Team keep coming up with using our new Heartland Farm collection.
You should be seeing it arriving in your LSS anytime now!

Today Monique is sharing this adorable layout of her puppy!


Monique Liedtke


Hi everyone! It's Monique with another "Heartland Farm" layout for you. This time I decided to use a photo of my dog from way back when she was still a puppy.


I started my layout with some pastel pink Milk Paint and a 12x12 stencil. Because I wanted the background to stay light I used just a little bit of the Milk Paint and a lot of water:



And here's how it looked after I used the stencil:


Love how this turned out! To flatten the paper I put something heavy on it for a couple of hours and only then used it. 

Here're a few close-ups of my layout: the denim pockets are so awesome! 


I was certain I wanted to use the beautiful blue journaling card, but because the words "wildflower seeds" didn't apply to my photo I just adhered a die-cut on top:


And isn't this duck die-cut sweet? I know, it's got nothing to do with my dog, but it's so cute!


You might wonder where I got the bright green paper from (left side of my layout), but it's actually the cardstock packaging sheet from the wooden bottle caps. I just loved the color and decided to use a small strip of it. 

Supplies:
Imaginisce: patterned paper, cardstock die-cuts, enamel dots, denim pockets (Heartland Farm), Milk Paint; American Crafts: cardstock. Other: Silhouette Cameo, TCW Stencil.

Thank you so much for visiting our blog today. Hope you'll have a wonderful week!
Monique

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails